As a Service Technician, you will be invaluable to our sustainable projects! For example, you will be responsible for performing daily repairs and preventive maintenance on industrial solar installations at our customers. You will return installations to service, repair or replace inverters and faulty solar panels, address monitoring issues, … In addition, you will be responsible for performing annual preventive maintenance of complete industrial solar installations. This way you do your part toward a greener and sustainable world. Do you totally see that? Then apply now!
- You are an enthusiastic team player and derive satisfaction from making your customers happy and satisfied. You strive to deliver only quality work.
- A2/A1 (Electrical) mechanics – Electricity
- Driver’s license B.
- Fluent in Dutch (French is an asset)
- Experience with solar installations is an asset, not a must.
No technical training, but you are handy and have an interest in engineering? If so, feel free to apply. As long as you do not lack enthusiasm and perseverance, we will give you the necessary training.
Indeed, within Solora, we attach great importance to the ongoing training of our employees. You will enjoy a training period that alternates theory and practice on the job, so that you are fully prepared to go out on the job on your own.
What does your day look like?
- You perform a thorough inspection of the inverters and the electrical cabinet.
- You replace defective parts.
- You perform all kinds of measurements.
- You take images with the thermal camera.
- Visual inspection of panels and mounting system.
- Handle minor defects, for complex questions you can always contact our O&M (Operations & Maintenance) team, who will guide you, and if necessary join you on site.
- After performing the work, you fill in the necessary information in our app, and you can leave for the next customer.
Your working area is Flanders.
What we can offer you
- Responsibility over the proper operation of solar parks.
- A fully equipped company vehicle, laptop and smartphone.
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented by meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance.
- You are entitled to 6 ADV days, so 6 days of additional leave.
- Driven and stimulating work environment.
- All necessary training to further your technical development.
- A full-time job with permanent contract.
- Possibility of leasing a bicycle.
- Results-based annual bonus.
Solora in numbers
Solar parks in operations and maintenance
MWp in operations and maintenance
Solar panels installed
The perfect working environment
At Solora, we strive to create an atmosphere where everyone feels at home. We believe in working together as a team to deliver the best possible results for our clients.